Sorry! The 2021 Brooks Lodge Room Lottery has ended. For more information on our trip packages still available in 2020, please contact us by clicking right here.
2021 Lottery Rules and Guidelines
- Applications will be available online and by mail from December 2, 2019 thru January 10, 2020, and may be submitted by email, mail, or fax.
- Each person may submit only 1(ONE) application. Duplicate applications will be disregarded. The name that the application is submitted under MUST be traveling on the reservation. Reservations may not be given to another person or party.
- All applications have equal chance by random drawing
- All entries must be RECEIVED by January 10, 2020.
- When your application is received, you will receive an email in return with your number in the lottery.
- All entrants will be contacted by February 3, 2020 after the lottery drawing has been conducted with either their date to stay at Brooks Lodge, or with their place on the waitlist.
- Anyone who does not receive space during their requested time period will be put on a waitlist in the order that their number is drawn and notified by February 3, 2020 of their number on the waitlist. If space becomes available, we will email you and you will have 24 hours to confirm the reservation. The waitlist will be maintained through April 15, 2021.
- Any dates / rooms still available once all applications in the lottery have been drawn and processed will be open to the public for regular reservations by phone or email starting February 3, 2020. All July dates and most September dates typically fill during the lottery drawing.
- We will make reservations based only on the information received on your application. We will not guess if you will take fewer nights or different dates than what you have submitted. More flexibility = higher chance of receiving a reservation.
- Please enter at least one specific date that is your most preferred, and as many of the additional choices are possible(specific dates and/or date ranges).
- If you receive a reservation in the lottery, you will be emailed your reservation information by February 3, 2020 and a 50% deposit based on 2020 rates will be due within 7 days. Final payments are due 90 days before your reservation date. Any rate increase for 2021 will be added to final payment. All cancelation policies apply regardless of rate increase.
- Once any payment is made, there is no refund unless rooms are resold. There is a 5% cancelation fee based on the total cost of the reservation deducted from any refunds. You may view our full cancelation policy on our website and brochure.
Group Size and Room Limits
- We do not accept requests for any specific room or room type. If someone checks out of one or more of the individual cabins on the date you are arriving, they will go to whomever was drawn first in the lottery. There are no exceptions.
- If one or more nights of your stay falls during July, THREE nights is the maximum stay allowed. (If your stay is June 29, 30 and July 1, three nights is the maximum stay allowed). You may not stay three nights (for example) July 2, 3, 4 and also stay another date later in July.
- Each party may only win ONE July date in the lottery. Duplicate reservations will be cancelled if 1 or more names are found to be the same on more than one booking, even after any deposit or final payment has been made. You will receive a refund if the room is resold. All cancelation policies apply.
- 5 rooms is the MAXIMUM allowed for any 1 party/application. MAXIMUM party size is 20 persons.
- 2 rooms is the MAXIMUM allowed for double occupancy in any party. Parties requesting more than 2 rooms MUST have a MINIMUM of 3 persons per room.
Brooks Lodge Room Policies
- Groups less than 4 / 1 room maximum per group/company
- Groups of 4-8 / 2 rooms maximum per group/company
- Groups of 9-11 / 3 rooms maximum per group/company
- Groups of 12-14 / 4 rooms maximum per group/company
- Groups of 15-20 / 5 rooms maximum per group/company